Review : Tony Moly Baby Doll Pot Concealer

Hy dear...
I'm back with another review from Tony Moly product ^^

One of product that i bought in my haul post Tony Moly Baby Doll Pot Concealer, i bought this concealer around 50IDR forget the actual price, sorry kekeke ~

This concealer comes in 2 shades

I bought shade no.2 which is Natural Beige.

I don't usualy wear concealer, this is my first concealer, but my dark circle becomes more worst, i cant help it, that's way i think i need concealer to hide my dark circle

So what does the product say on their website ?

"Hide flaws and freckles on skin. Naturally covered without darkening."

As seen in its name Baby Dolly Pot, it comes in pot. I am not a fan that it is in a pot for hygiene purposes, but I like the design itself. Very simple, clean, not bulky and you can carry around in your make up pouch .




Swatch



This concealer was super rich and has a nice coverage


See how it covered my dark circle around my eyes, yipiiieey ~^^~

Covered my acne scar as well
Pros :

- Pigmented
- Easy to blend with your fingers, brush or sponge
- Doesn't give you heavy feeling
- Covered well
- Affordable

Cons :

- Unhygienic

I always using this concealer everyday to hide my ugly dark circle and acne scar, and sometimes i use this for highlighter, eh? haha the color is to bright for my skin, and i think its perfect for highlighter kekeke

sorry for my ugly pict -_-a

selca ~^^~

Rating ? : 4.5 / 5

Repurchase ? : I would like to :)




7 comments:

  1. tony moly emang menggiurkan!=D
    thanks for the nice comment on my blog...=)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ncy : hihi iya mba, menggiurkan banget ^^

    @rhea : ayo di borong :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. ini bisa tahan sampai brp jam ya? >.<

    So far there are 62 people join the giveaway!! So there will be 2 winners!! Invite more people to join this giveaway so there will be more winners http://luchluchcraft.blogspot.com/2013/06/international-giveaway-luch-luch-craft.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. makasih commentnya...hihih...
    aaaahh, biasa aja tuh makeupnyaa...efek kamera bikin bagus..hehe..thanks, dear!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. waah.. coverage ny lumayan oke juga ya.. mungkin aku bakal nyobain ini abis skinfood concealer aku habis... hehe... nice review btw!
    I followed u too.. follback jg yah.. hihi.. thanks" ^^

    glorychen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @inge : bisa 5-6 jam outdoor, indoor mungkin bisa lebih lama mba ^^

    @ncy : hihi emang bagus eye make upnya mba :D

    @glory chen : iya ayo dicoba ^^ thanks for following me back :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and read my blog post ^^
Have a good day, kisses !

Powered by Blogger.