Review : Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in BLACK + EOTD

Hy dear...
Last week my sister bought eyeliner and mascara for me, she's giving me  Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in BLACK and Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Mascara in BLACK ^^




So today, i want to write a review for the eyeliners. Let's start it ~

Actually, i was the one who asking my sister to buying this make up, lol and my sister always nice to me, she's asking me which brand and color that i want? i have no idea, i tell her to buy same masca and eyeliner like she use :) but, my mind changing after i read review Maybelline Gel Eyeliner from indianbeautyforever, see the review here after i read the review, i tell my sister i want this gel eyelineeeerrr ! and yeah my dreams come true, thanks a looot my sister Poety :*

My sister buying this Gel eyeliner for IDR 98K. it comes with a glass jar and "expert eyeliner brush" and i think the quantity is less, and i was wrong, this is really great brush ! it helps you to create precise line and i love the gel formula, SMUDGE-PROOF and WATER-PROOF, i have a bad memory using gel eyeliner, everything is okay at the first, but its becomes nightmare after a few hours, just like this 



For the beginner like me, its hard using gel eyeliner, but practise makes perfect, i just need one days to make a great line :)

Review ~









Swatches~
ps : all photo taken with flash, sorry :)



Water proof :D
first swept with cleansing oil
EOTD

Natural? LOVELY



More thick? AWESOME



Extreme? WHY NOT?


Overall i really fallin love with Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner, no smudge, quick dry, waterproof, long lasting, the intense collor, and absolutely loves the brush.

PROS :

SMUDGE PROOF
WATER PROOF
QUICK DRY
LONG LASTING
INTENSE COLOR
comes with GREAT BRUSH

CONS :

Hard to clean it, especially when i use this in my inner line -_- i should buy Maybelline Eye and Lip Remover ASAP!!

Repurchase ? : ABSOLUTELY YES!

Rating ? : 5 / 5

btw, i have a midterm tomorrow, and first subject is Engineering Economic >,< wish me luck guys :)



6 comments:

  1. we have the maybelline gel liner and absolutely love it!! We heard so many good reveiws from beauty gurus ans bloggers like you that we had to try it out and were so impressed. Great reiew!!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyes are so perfect babe, iam still jalous. Xjes babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this not U.S. version? I have this liner too but packaging is different. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @M+K : yes, this is definetly great gel eyeliner :)

    @Michelle : thanks dear xxo

    @Julie : i lived in indonesia, maybe the packaging is different each country :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love maybelline eyelinernya lho, l'oreal nya juga bagus, you need to try...hehe...thanks for a nice comment on my bog say!love your review!!


    ReplyDelete
  6. wuuihh menakutkan banget ya klo sampai nangis hitam gt xD

    I invite you to enter my giveaway to win cute bag and pretty bracelet ^^
    http://luchluchcraft.blogspot.com/2013/05/international-giveaway-dskoncom-x-luch.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and read my blog post ^^
Have a good day, kisses !

Powered by Blogger.