Makeup Look : Lolita Inspired

November 12, 2013
Hello my dear

So today I just want to share my newest makeup look for ya, I've got inspired by the cuties Lolita.

Lolita? what is that?
Lolita is one of Harajuku kind of style. Bassed on old novel by Vladimir Nodokov, describing middle-aged literature professor and hebephile Humbert Humbert, is obsessed with the 12-year-old Dolores Haze, with whom he becomes sexuall involved after he becomes her stepfather. "Lolita is his privat nickname for Dolores"

As a Fashion, originating in Japan that based on Victorian-era clothing, but the style has expanded greatly beyond Japan. The Lolita look began primarily as one of modesty with a focus on quality in booth material and manufacture of garments. Why did i talking about fashion? eh? *slapped*
*some information taken from wikipedia*

If you still have no idea, Lolita look a like, here, i give you some picture of Japanesse Lolita

Lolita signature style is big ribbon, big eyes, nude lips and completely cute and adorable look. 
I'm sorry if i'm wrong while describing Lolita, idk much about Lolita, so once again, please bear with me :)
 
 
 
Do i look like Lolita enough? haha i think im not, and i was forgot to use nude lipstick for this look, that was completely pinkish red lipstick -_-
      
unedited pict :)
I'm so so sorry, if my cute pose is to yuckie to see, im just trying to look cute as a doll lol
I hope you like it :)
Thanks for visiting my blog, see you on my next post. Kisses!

29 comments:

  1. Aside from the lips, I think you did a good job with the eyes. Lolita makeup for eyes is mostly about false lashes and liner anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kawaii fashion is always great because they're so youthful and barbie like! I also love how sometimes they border on being goth but remain looking sweet as candy! :D gig love - Kumiko Mae, Filipina Beauty Blogger, LovingSunshine Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute look!! Love the bow too ;0). GIGLOVE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nuriaaaaaaaa... Mata mu dolly banget.. Dapet banget mata harajuku nya ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. iyaaa, syang krg nude lip ya, tp slbihnya ud oke kok :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. you did a good job... for the look you must go for wavy hair.... weldone girl
    GIGlove

    ReplyDelete
  7. love what you did with your eyes! lolita makeup is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love the 1st picture <3 Kawaii fashion is always great and incredibly cute . P.s U've done the superb job (close enough) <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. U totally look as cute as a doll! :) Love the big bow !
    giglove!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg u reli look cute la.....nicely done!!! gig

    ReplyDelete
  11. youve done it great! looks cute
    gig

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute~ your eye makeup is lovely! I like lolita and gyaru style :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cuttteee!!!i think it suits you!kawaiiii...heheh..thanks for a nice comment on my blog!xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun, creative idea. I really like how you reimagined this concept and put your own personal twist on it! <3 GIGLove

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the bow and great take on the Lolita look.
    I've always been curious about this whole get up and wondered how it all began. Not sure if I'm keen on it now though with all the story in the novel and what not LOL.

    xx Donah
    giglove

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kudos to you for experimenting with the look. Like Donah, I have always been curious where this look comes from, too. It's just not something people really do here in the U.S., so I find it to be really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your Lolita look. :) The big bow is super fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this look is just adorable! I love your eye makeup.. spot on!! I like the lips too although they are not lolita nude :) I love those cute lolita outfits as well :D
    xxx
    giglove

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the lolita look, sadly I'm not cute enough to pull of the look, but you did an amazing job! =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. lolita girls are just so cute, well its not easy to pull off. but you did it well :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like your eye makeups. But the lips somehow doesn't portrays lolita too much. Anyway, it's a good try!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your Kawaaii Fashion Inspired Look :) Thats soo Barbie Like :)

    GIG

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lolita is definitely a cute character to take inspiration from. I've never seen the Japanese Lolita and this is pretty fun. By the way I love the bow and the inspiration.
    xxx
    mari

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love what you did with your eyes babe! The lips as well, it makes you look very doll-like :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. That's great! You almost got it hun! Practice makes perfect, right?! I love how you do your lips! :D

    Deann
    GiG

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely and so girly... it wouldn't suit me which is a huge shame

    ReplyDelete
  27. your lolita inspired lok is ADORABLE!! :) I have always wanted to try this look out one day hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  28. You did a great job! Really loving the bow! This is actually my first time hearing of the Lolita Look. GIG

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh so cute! I love lolita outfits when I was in university, too. They are so lovely and feminine. Love your own version. I say, I love your eye makeup! giglove

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and read my blog post ^^
Have a good day, kisses !

Powered by Blogger.