Makeup Collaboration : SNSD MR. MR Yuri

Oh hai hello my dear...
Long time no see ya, sorry i couldn't update for a week, i went to my sister house for a week or so, 
playing around with my nephew and didn't bring my makeup, 
so yeah, i dont have matery to share with you.
And now, I'm back with Makeup Collaboration, wohooo. 
This is my 3rd collaboration, and this muc held by Lala
So excited about this muc, why? becouse this is my first internationally muc keke...
Let's take a look our Makeup Collaboration banner ^^
Thank you so much Lala, for designing our banner *virtual hug*

Actually, I'm not a fan of SNSD, and I'm really bad at korean makeup style,
so this muc just like new challenge for my self :)
And i really upset with my result, not looking good at all,
I want to do it again, but unfortunately, i dont have enough time. OTL
I re-create Yuri makeup in this photo, please do not compare
me with Yuri, is like heaven and hell XD
I know, my lips and eyes is not bold as Yuri, that's why i want 
make another one, i'm really upset with my look while the other blogger 
is absolutely stunning with their re-creation *sob sob*
But, I have eye makeup tutorial for ya,
But like i told you before, i'm not really good with korean makeup style :)
How to?
1. apply eyesahdow base
2. create a thin line with black eyeshadow
3. Smugde the black one with brown eyeshadow
4. and light brown on the top
5. Make a winged line with black eyeliner, 
don't forget to smudge them and apply a little bit
eyeliner on the lower lashline
6. Curl and apply mascacara, you can even add false lashes
Done!

Product I used?
Shu uemura Poreraser
NYX JEP in Milk
Revlon New Complexion Foundation
PAC Two Way Cake
Coastal Scents 88original Palette
Sariayu Lipstick in Borneo
Etude House Dear My Lips Talk in RED302
Etude House Bling Bling Stick
Etude House Drawing My Eyebrow
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner
Maybelline Volumn Turbo Boost Mascara

Dont forget to check my other blogger re-creation, 
They do it moooorre perfect than me 
Just clicking the name to go to their blog ^^

I hope you enjoy this post,
See you on my next post.
Kisses!

16 comments:

  1. ditunggu recreate nya yg lain na.. klo lebi bold pasti mirip banget deh XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah tapi tetep cantik kok hihi ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your makeup looks pretty! I love the eyes especially^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cantiiikk banget. mirip kok sama yuri.

    www.nellanelwan.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look cute dear! I love your lipstick! So sweet color~ *o*

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look like her! xD
    Thanks for the tutorial :D I love yuri btw :D

    VISIT MY BLOG❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet make up look ^^ The lip colour especially!

    恵美より ♥

    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello cantikk :*
    miriiip lho <3 <3

    http://mybeautypinastika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol, i dont think i look like Yuri at all, thanks btw ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha menurut aku sama sekali ga mirip XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm such a late replier! I'm glad you like my look because I luuuuuv your's too :)

    http://lovelyanneee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and read my blog post ^^
Have a good day, kisses !

Powered by Blogger.