Halloween Makeup Look : Unzipped Zipper Face

Hy dear...

Long time no see, woah, i miss blogging so much, im so busy from monday till saturday, i cant update much like i did back then.

Okay, so today i make a new make up look for Halloween, even in my country there's no such thing like a halloween but i'd like to make some makeup look for halloween, but i think this look is fail, i used wrong zipper, so it turned not like what i wanted, and i was toooo lazy to make the perfect one kekeke ~

I'm so sorry there's no tutorial, i have no time, i create this right after im back from my campus, and need to make it fast becouse i've appoitment at the night, sorry :( without any futher delay, let's see my Unzipped Zipper Face

Without editing ~
See? if i used the right zipper it will look more dramatic and look so real T.T becouse this zipper face is failed, i recreate this in to this zombie look
wound detail, yuck!
Zombie loves snack too!! LOL
currently this is my fav snack, i always eat this at home, campus or office
it's so delicious, must try kekeke ~

What do you think? not really good i think, but worth to show off lah kekeke :p
By the way, my mom is really mad when she saw me, she's afraid that the real ghost spirit will really taken my body away, so i promised her this will be my last scary look, and i will deleting all of my scary picture OTL

Thanks for stopping by sweatheart, any comment would be appriciated, see ya on my next post ~




37 comments:

  1. kerennnnbangettt ihhl.. alalu pengen unzipped face gitu tapi bingung gmn caranya hihihi.. tutorialnya donk

    ReplyDelete
  2. nuyiiiin jijay banget tapi kereennnn! ayo tutorial :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spongeee.. Itu kesukaan aku dan anak :D, ideee nya keren banget dear^^
    Apa lagi dengan ziper face nya.. Idee mu cemerlang :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG OMG!! Takuuuuuutt liatnya,, keren n sereemm banget hwaaaa (good job)

    www.visitkarlina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so creepy! But that's a good thing on Halloween, of course. ;) It's such a fun holiday because it gives all of us an excuse to play around with fashion and makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omggg!!!! This so creepy yet creative at the same time !!! You had outdone yourself indeed xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy crap, you did an awesome job! I love the pictures without the zipper - they're truly creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yikes -- that's some scary make up looks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! This is really terrifying! But so professional!!!!

    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. we don't celebrate Halloween neither when I used to live in the Netherlands nor here where I am currently reside in Indonesia...well at least not to THAT extend lol...but I really really appreciate your effort and on top of that ace result! SPOOOOKKKKKKYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was looking for some useful tips for Halloween, and voila, I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my God!!! That is crazy scary and looks quite real! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG the make up is so creepy I´m actually scared. You did a great job!. Will definitely work for halloween!.
    xo,
    Gime from http://www.coolrunwaystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's pretty scary but it's all well done for halloween!!

    www.slowbro-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh wow looks great for halloween!

    yukluistyle

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is really scary, no offense. You totally achieved your goal. I am sure you will receive an award in Halloween parties

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow your zombie face is terrifying! Please please have a tutorial? :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. sereeeem *tutupmata* *kabur*
    hahaha tapi keren loh iniiii :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think you did a great job! It looks believable! hehehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. This was not at all a fail!! It was quite good in fact! Even we don't have Halloween but I enjoy watching Halloween tutorial :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. That’s such a scary makeup. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! This is amazing, you are so talented! X

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow!! That looks super scary! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, this is one fricky make-up
    Totally love it and I will try to recreate it
    any tutorial on how to make it step by step?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Quite scary, don´t know what I´d do meeting you in a dark street ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. YIKES!!!! THIS IS so scary!!! i would have loved a tutorial on it, but i understand!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow! That really looks Scarry! Seems like your hard work paid off !!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, this is so amazing! I've been actually looking for some nice and scary Halloween makeup ideas to use this halloween and I found this. That was a good makeup idea. I think I'll try this one this year. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  29. omg!! that's sickkkkkkk! cant even look at it but cant stop looking at it!
    xo,
    Dee Trillo
    http://HauteFrugalista.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMG.. totally wicked! great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and read my blog post ^^
Have a good day, kisses !

Powered by Blogger.