Event Report : L'Oreal Professionnel Hair Runway Parade

Hy dear...

Last saturday i was attending one of the biggest fashion show event in my country, Jakarta Fashion Week 2014. JWF started from 19 until 26 October 2013 in Senayan City. I've got invitation from Indonesia Beauty Blogger and L'Oreal Professionel for this event, thank you so much IBB and L'Oreal for giving me this opportunity :)

As a part of official hairdresser JFW for 2 years, best five hairdresser L'Oreal showing us how to create wearable hair look, and how to use L'Oreal newest product, Super Dust. By the way, i'm sorry i cant capture good photo's for all of you, my sitting position is not in good place, so please excuse :)
The best five L'Oreal hairdresser is
1. Doris Lee, from Sibel Hairdressing, Batam
2. Fenny Lie, from Lie Kuang Salon, Semarang
3. Indah Tode, from IrwanTeam, Jakarta
4. Iwan Setyawan, from Iwan Salon, Bandung
5. Jeffry Welly, from Jakarta

 
After hair demo, the model is walking in the runway with a collection from Hunting Fields.

As mentioned before, L'Oreal Professionnel launch their newest product called Super Dust, this product just like powder, just pour it on to your hair and you can use it as volouminazing. You can find Super Dust on Salon or any store who sell L'Oreal product, or if you live in Jakarta, you can visiting L'Oreal booth in Senayan City 1st floor, in front of Zara, There's a lot of promotion :)

I've got L'Oreal Professionnel Technique Art Fix Hairspray, maybe i will review it soon
I really love this cute tutorial card, reminds me when i was young, collecting superhero card, LOL
I hope you're enjoying my post, see you on my next post, sweetheart. Kisses!

PS : if you're an Indonesian Blogger, and doesn't know about IBB, please check their website HERE or join IBB FB page HERE

3 comments:

  1. I would have loved to be at this event! I love how they showed the way they did the makeup and hair! :)

    fairywater79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes! That was a great event indeed. I attended it too ^^

    Anyway, you have such a lovely blog.
    I've been following you.
    Mind to follow me back? ^^

    Glad to know you.
    Thank you!
    Debby
    AMOUR DE MA VIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mizu, just hair, not the make up actually, thanks for dropping by ^^

    Debby, thank you sweetheart. following you back ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and read my blog post ^^
Have a good day, kisses !

Powered by Blogger.