N.O.T.D : Mix and Match Nail Art

August 26, 2013
Hy dear...

How are you today?
I'm fine, even i'm still searching for an internship *no one asking *sobsob. Anyweiii, if you have any info about internship for a graphic designer around Jakarta please tell me 

So today I just to make a quick post about my current nail art, Mix and Match nail art, i'm bad naming something, so please excuese hehehe

What do you think? I'm now more patience during nail-art-ing *again no one asking* so the result is pretty good, imo lol 


Okay then, see you on my next post. Kisses!




6 comments:

  1. It is amazing....U have so much patience!!! :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! All hand-drawn or stickers/stamps??


    http://aminanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mau di kutekin kaya gitu (T____T)
    Keren semuuuuuuahh..

    Sistersdyne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration dear!
    You have an amazing blog!
    Maybe want to follow each other, just let me know :)

    http://www.facebook.com/EuphoriasJewelry
    http://euphoriasroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ileana : yes indeed hehe

    Nanda : all hand drawing :)

    Dine : ayok sini mba aku kutekin :D

    euphorias room : thank you so much dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a Great while writing in the blogs it is awesome I liked. it too much good and informative thanks for the sharing.
    Buy etinax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and read my blog post ^^
Have a good day, kisses !

Powered by Blogger.