EOTD : Feel the Leopard

August 30, 2013
Hy dear...

Fyi, finally i got an intership, yeaayy, just accepted at the company already makes my happy, but there's one more thing that makes me more happy, I will get salary too, double yeaaaaayy! hehe usually if you work at company as an intern, you will not get salary, if you're lucky enough maybe they will pay you just for lunch, or just for transportation nor you will get both, lucnh and transportation, my company didn't payed for my lunch or transportation, but i got a salary, once again, i got a salary haha sorry if I'm being too much, I can't hide my happiness...

Okay, back to the topic, so today i made this look, im still beginner at make up, my skill is so much lacking, but i try my best for this look. As you know im so bad naming something, so yeah, Feel the Leopard, how ridiculous, rite? Okay, without any futher delaying, this is my Feel the Leopard look, kekeke ~

Messy in everywhereee ~ i will try my best to make this look, looks more perfect, so please stay tune
Beaware, if you scroll down, there will be my selca, please just go to my comment section and please do comment, im afraid my selca will hurt your eyes kekeke :p


What do you think about my "Feel the Leopard" ? Messy and doesn't looks good rite? haha.

See you on my next post ladies, kisses!



16 comments:

  1. Haaai cantik^^ *coeeel aaah
    (´▽`)-c<ˇεˇ) hihihi

    Sistersdyne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colek balik si kakak cantik (´▽`)-c<ˇεˇ)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aihhh leopard kesukaan akooh :> hihihi
    kenapa kmarin ke dr.jar+ ga gini aja nurin? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. kesukaan akoh jujaaaa :3
    ga enak ah ka kalo jadi pusat perhatian disana XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun, creative idea - Love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this look! Its casual, yet fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty you did a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you just blew my mind with this look! What a wild and unexpected trend! It looks great! :)

    http://veggiesandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the internship. Wild eyes, I like :) Never considered leopard there! But it´s fab.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Different, but I can see it working on some occasions

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you Serena, Moi Contre La Vie, Chelsey Plumb Nails Beautiqued ^^

    feels great you like this Casey ^^

    Thank you so much Kj
    xx

    Agata, i think like that too, this look doesn't seems too much hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! Wish I could do that too! <3

    xoxo
    Pauchee C.
    http://paucheecasimiro.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi dear, we're tagging you to Liebster award http://pinkandundecided.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-liebster-award.html , we don't know if you've been nominated before (or if your follower's over 200 since somen blogs doesn't display the number of their follower), hope you're as happy as us when we were tagged!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Lovely! Love leopard prints :))

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! This is so unique!!! I love it :D
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and read my blog post ^^
Have a good day, kisses !

Powered by Blogger.