Finally Arrived

April 09, 2013
Hy dear...
What's up? I hope you'll in a good condition ^^
I'm so happy today, sooooo happy, manhi manhi happy~ but, i cant tell you the reason, kekeke~

Selain satu hal yang terjadi tadi pagi yang bikin aku bahagia, ada kebahagiaan lagi yang datang di siang hari tadi, mau tau? kepo deh :p kekeke. Finally my order has come to my home today, i bought a few lip product from Rie Butik

Let's see what I got ~




It's Skin - Lady Holic Lip BalmSweet Cherry


Etude - Dear Darling Tint Vampire Red


NYX - Round Lipstick Pure Red
and  Wardah - Wonder Shine Lipgloss
 (I'm not buying this from olshop&forget to take a pict -_-)


 Free sample SKIN79 Gold Pearl BB Cream


Review soon~ haha kebanyakan janji ngereview, tapi belum ada yang di review lagi, maklum, tugas kuliah lagi membludak, dan jam kuliah yang ga asik bikin aku udah lemes duluan kalo udah nyampe rumah TT

Have you try this product before? Let me know :) 

 

2 comments:

  1. i love thisss
    xoxo

    tunetownn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. review yg etude lip tint dong

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and read my blog post ^^
Have a good day, kisses !

Powered by Blogger.