Review : Za & Wardah Eyeshadow

March 30, 2013
Hy dear..

I'm back again with new review and swatches, this time imma gonna review about eyeshadow from my favorite brand Za and Wardah.

Okay, let's start !


Za : Eyes Vibrante E1






Pros : - Pigmented
- Love the shimery

Cons : - Hard to blend 
- The color dont suit my skintone
- The color looks similiar 

Wardah Eyeshadow A









Pros : - Cheap
- Pigmented
- Easy to blend

Cons : - The color toooo natural for me
   
I really loves this brand, my fav Za product is their lipgloss, and my fav Wardah product is their creamy foundation and two way foundation, but, i dont like both of this eyeshadow :( 


Rating : 3 / 5
Repurchase : No

1 comment:

Thanks for dropping by and read my blog post ^^
Have a good day, kisses !

Powered by Blogger.