Review : Wardah Luminous Creamy Foundation

March 22, 2013
Hellooo, this is my second review, one of my favorite foundie, i always use this this everyday dan everytime, Wardah is Indonesian cosmetic, i bought this around Rp 37.000,- so cheap but really good product


mine is in 04 Natural

come without spatula

i use sponge or brush to take it

easy to blend

with flash



please excuse my tired face :p

foundie all over my face

after i put compact powder


the coverage is really good, my acne scar totally gone, gyeaaahh

after 7 hours, i use a flash when taking this pict, sorry for my oily forehead :D



I love this creamy foundie, but some people say its hard to use and blend it, kalo aku sih, pake yang sebelumnya di basahin dulu, dan sama sekali ga ada masalah :D


Repurchase? : SURE
Rating : 5 / 5



Winks~
N
xo

No comments:

Thanks for dropping by and read my blog post ^^
Have a good day, kisses !

Powered by Blogger.