Review : banila co Sparkling Night Duo Eyeshadow

September 09, 2013
Hy dear..

How are today? Me great…
I’m just starting my internship a week a go, and thanks God, I have a really nice boss ^^

So, today im gonna review-ing banila co sparkling night duo eyeshadow, this is just short review, but I hope everything that you need to know will be here.


I got this eyeshadow with a super cheap price, around $ 3.5 from the original price around $ 19.5,  the moment this eyeshadow comes to me, I cant wait any longer to opened it, little bit surprise when I saw there’s no applicator on it, then I remember maybe because the applicator is missing that’s why they sell it with really cheap price? Hmm, I don’t know.


I love the packaging, black color make this looks so elegant, don’t you agree?


Just like the name, duo eyeshadow, this eyeshadow just come with 2 colors, black and white or silver, uh? The texture is powdery and have shimmer on it, it have a great pigmentation.



Pros :
- Pigmented
- Long Lasting
- Easy to applied

Cons :
- Pricey for duo eyeshadow


21 comments:

  1. Heeeiii saya kira isi nya mini pallete gitu teryata bukan ya.. FOTD mu cantik^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kok bs ga ada aplikatorny ya? tp itu sih murah bgt lhooo cm 30rban xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the post, especially Korean beauty products.
    Can't seem to buy enough since I live and blog about it here
    Drop by :D www.cunggie.com

    oh and my friends always ask where to buy
    www.mootta.com is actually selling internationally now !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dine Aishah, hihi iya mbak bukan, cuma dua biji eyesedownya keke.. maaci mbaknya ^3^

    Rini, haha aku juga ga tau ka kenapa ga ada aplikatornya, tapi gpp jg si, plg cuma sponge aplikator hehe

    Cunggie, glad you like it ^^ i wish i have paypal or something like that, so i can purchasing from other countries, thank for dropping by ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that polka dotted packaging - Too cute. And you look lovely in those shadows, great choice on the colors! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to hear your internship is going well so far! Those shadows look absolutely beautiful on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shades and they look so nice on you! Lovely pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely palette! I love silver shades!
    #giblogger
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Strange that it didn´t come with an applicator, however you are pretty applicator or not :)

    http://kjandersen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks Moi, Somdatta, Ileana, Auntumn, Kj and Somdyuti :)

    Casey, thank you so much for your kind word, dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your eyes look great with these colours! So glad to hear your internship has started well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very handy eyeshadow, you can carry it around with you in your purse! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty! Nice review! ^^

    I just nominated u for Liebster Award! http://visitkarlina.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great review and awesome products!

    ReplyDelete
  15. great review!! it looks wonderful on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. suka bangetttt sama warna lipsnya!! ><

    yuk ikut giveaway http://febiola-febby.blogspot.com/2013/08/firmoo-international-giveaway-2013.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  17. banila co ternyata pnya produk yang bagus-bagus ya. thanks reviewnya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. At $19.5 if it's lasting long I would get it any time of the day
    Great review.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and read my blog post ^^
Have a good day, kisses !

Powered by Blogger.